The Mid Week Orienteers meet in and around Brisbane each Thursday from February to mid-December, with starts from between 11am and 11:30am. We welcome newcomers and experienced Orienteers. These events are very informal and a wonderful way to give Orienteering a try or have a hard mid-week training session.
Benefits of trying Mid-Week Orienteering
- Casual, informal & enjoyable...
- Runs each Thursday at 11am
- Involves 3 Hard courses for experienced orienteers but all Parks are easy/moderate standard.We offer easy courses if we are sponsored by BCC or MBRC councils and during school holidays
- Held in parks & bushland around Brisbane
- Social & fun as well as challenging
- Periodic BBQ's and social events.
- Prices are $5 for members, $7 for non-members, $12 for families. The events that are part of the BCC's GOLD program are $5 for everyone.
For all the latest information about Mid-Week, please vist our Facebook page on the right. it is a public page so anyone can vist it, even if you don't have Facebook.
Come along & enjoy mid-week O , whether you live in the Brisbane area or you're visiting on a Thursday!
For further information,contact Chris and Robin at this email address or phone 0733690880