- Saturday 18th Jul 2020 00:00 - 00:00 EST
- Club event
- This event has no classes
- Punching system
- Event form
- Sunshine Orienteers Club
Although we are now in Stage 3 of easing Covid-19 restrictions and have recommenced our program of public events, Sunshine Orienteers will continue with some individual, DIY events in between our weekend public events. So after a break for last weekend's Coochin Creek MTBO our next DIY will run from Sat 18-July on the Caloundra Parks map. Course maps will be published on the Eventor website.
- Choose the course map you need, either the 40 min Score or 5 km Line from the Documents and Links section on this Eventor page
- Run anytime Sat morning to Fri evening
- Run alone OR with family OR friends
- The "normal" start/finish is in Ben Bennett Park, 91 Queen Street, Caloundra. There is off-street parking at the Park entrance. The Start / Finish is inside the picnic area near the first BBQ shelter you come to. The location is shown on the course maps.
- We recommend you install MapRunF version 4.8.8 you can "Start Anywhere"
- Load the MapRun course you want from Queensland / Sunshine Coast / Night Nav - check the name and date.
- Open the event, tap "Go to Start" and visit any control
- That control will become your Start and Finish
- The original Start/Finish will become another control number
- Remember to finish where you started.
TAKE CARE NOT TO RUN BACK THROUGH THE FINISH UNTIL YOU WISH TO FINISH!
- You are allowed to DIY MapRun either day or night.
- No PIN is required and no entry fee
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: July 17, 2020 10:00pm