Organising An Event
So you are organising an event. Here are some forms that will assist you.
- Need to get access to the property, click here to download the insurance receipts required for all requests. This policy expires at the end of each year.
- Need to provide OQ with all the relevant statistics and financial data, please find the event forms required for MTBO, local and state events.
- Need to claim some money for your expenses, you may wish to click here to access the file.
- There has been an accident or an incident during the organisation and running of your event. You will need to fill in the appropriate form, click here to access the form and on completion please email it back to the Secretary as soon as possible.
Controller Application (Level 1 and Level 2)
If you are interested in becoming a controller, click here for an application form. Approval process will be required.
The lateset list of accredited controllers acredited under the ASC's National Officials Accreditation Scheme cam be found on the Orienteering Australia website here.
Orienteering Queensland maintains map registers for bush, park/street, mountain bike and sprint maps. Central coordination makes it clear what maps are available and reduces overlaps and duplication that might otherwise occur.
Information that will be available from this page in the future will be:
- Online register of all maps in Queensland
- Mapping Standards
- Map printing and tips and hints - good places where to get maps printed at reasonable prices
To get started:
Please remember that permission may be required to gain access for most properties and or parks.
Information for Orienteering and Rogaine in QPWS Managed Areas
Feedback is welcomed, and suggestions for improvement and information for inclusion should be sent to the OQ's mapping officer.