- Saturday 25th Mar 2023 10:00 EST - Sunday 26th Mar 2023 13:00 EST
- State event
- Moderate, Hard, Coach/Assistant, Moderate Plus
- Punching system
- Event form
- Entries opened
- Orienteering Queensland
A training weekend to help you improve your orienteering skills and learn from some of our top orienteers.
Gold Coast Camp for women and teenage girls who can already manage Easy / Park orienteering courses.
✅ Take your Navigation to the next level
--- hone your skills on bush maps around Southport/Nerang
--- 3 levels
---------Moderate (can manage Easy or Park courses, ready to attempt the next level)
---------Moderate plus (improving skills on Moderate level courses)
---------Hard (already entering hard courses, but you'd love some more navigation skills)
✅ Make friends, have fun, keep fit!
--- come solo or bring a friend/daughter/mum
--- Adventure Racers welcome
--- get in training for the Schools Champs
✅ Accommodation: Gold Coast Performance Centre (quad share rooms, dinner & breakfast included)
✅ Sunday morning training combined with public event at Nerang State Forest.
- Supervision and transport between venues will be provided for under 18s attending without a parent. Please fill out the Registration Form (see link below).
- OQ Members $30. Non-members $90. Join now and save!
Gold Coast Performance Centre:
- Linen provided, but BYO towels.
- No smoking, no alcohol.
- Dietary requirements: please fill in form at link below
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: March 22, 2023 04:00pm