- Saturday 30th May 2020 00:00 - 00:00 EST
- Club event
- This event has no classes
- Punching system
- Event form
- Sunshine Orienteers Club
With the slight easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 15 May in Qld, allowing travel up to 150km for recreation, we are introducing a socially-distanced DIY version of Night Navigation or Park Orienteering:
This week it's on the Kings Beach map SOON to be PUBLISHED FOR YOU TO PRINT (See the link on this page)
- Choose the course map you need 40 min Score or 5 km Line from the Documents and Links section on this Eventor page
- Run anytime Sat am to Wed eve
- Run alone OR with immediate family OR with one other person
- The "normal" start/finish is near the playground in Edmund Park, Moffat Beach. The Park is accessible on foot from Edmund Street, Jackman Street or Prior Road.
- If you have installed MapRunF version 4.8.8 you can "Start Anywhere"
- Load the MapRun course you want from Queensland / Sunshine Coast / Night Nav - check the name and date.
- Open the event, tap "Go to Start" and visit any control
- That control will become your Start and Finish
- The original Start/Finish will become another control number
- Remember to finish where you started.
TAKE CARE NOT TO RUN BACK THROUGH THE FINISH UNTIL YOU WISH TO FINISH!
- You are allowed to DIY NIght Nav in the daytime!
- No PIN is required
- Look out for the Results Email on Thurs
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: June 03, 2020 02:00pm