- Saturday 16th May 2020 00:00 - 00:00 EST
- Club event
- This event has no classes
- Punching system
- Event form
- Sunshine Orienteers Club
With the slight easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 2 May in Qld, allowing travel up to 50km for recreation, we are introducing a socially-distanced DIY version of Night Navigation or Park Orienteering for MTB riders:
This month it's on the Brightwater Park Map
There are two paper maps. You must complete Map A before switching to map B. Both Maps will be linked to this page along with Final Instructions for you to DOWNLOAD and PRINT.
- Ride anytime Sat 16-May to Sun 31-May
- Ride alone OR with immediate family OR with one other person
- The Start and Finish are at the Sporting Fields near the Brightwater Dog Park with parking off Heliconia Street.
- Open the event, Check your Start time, tap "Go to Start" and visit all the controls on Map A in any order
- Remember to keep an eye on your elapsed time
- Do not pass close to the Finish unless you want to Stop!
- When you have visited all controls on Map A, switch to Map B.
- Remember to visit the Finish within 60 minutes to avoid a late penalty..
- No PIN is required
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: May 15, 2020 10:00pm