- Wednesday 25th Jan 2017 19:00 - 19:00 EST
- Club event
- Long, Short
- Punching system
- Event form
- Toohey Forest Orienteers
- Contact phone
- 3345 4527
- Contact email
Bush orienteering with a navigation challenge held in the dark to create a fun competition for all ages and running/walking ability. Different venues each week.
If you are participating in these events you will need to bring a torch. Markers may be placed on mapped features away from any lighting. Coloured maps will be used at a 1:7500 or 1:10000.
• Meet at Isabella Street entrance to the forest in Tarragindi.
• Two courses - Long 4 km (Scatter) - Short 2.4 km (Scatter)
• Starts in blocks at one minute intervals from 7.00pm - with late starts up to 7.30 pm.
• Cost: $8; Family maximum $20
• Sport Ident electronic timing will be used, hire sport ident sticks available.
Special Note: If a severe thunderstorm or heavy rain threatens or occurs between 5:30pm and 7:30pm these events will be cancelled to protect organizers and participants. If in doubt contact the home of the Rob Simson on 3345 4527 or else try Rob's mobile 0487 792 740.
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 6 hours.
Event last updated: January 25, 2017 11:24am