- Saturday 25th Jul 2020 00:00 - 00:00 EST
- Club event
- This event has no classes
- Punching system
- Event form
- Sunshine Orienteers Club
Continuing our Sunshine Coast DIY events from Sat 25-July we will MapRun on the Point Cartwright map. Course maps will be posted on the Eventor website.
- Choose the course map you need, either the 40 min Score or 5 km Line from the Documents and Links section on this Eventor page
- Run anytime Sat morning to Fri evening
- Run alone OR with family OR friends
- The "normal" start/finish is on the basketball half court in Alan Walker Park, 30 Pacific Blvd, Buddina. There is off-street parking around the park. The location is shown on the course maps.
- We recommend you install MapRunF version 4.8.8 you can "Start Anywhere"
- Load the MapRun course you want from Queensland / Sunshine Coast / Night Nav - check the name and date.
- Open the event, tap "Go to Start" and visit any control
- That control will become your Start and Finish
- The original Start/Finish will become another control number
- Remember to finish where you started.
TAKE CARE NOT TO RUN BACK THROUGH THE FINISH UNTIL YOU WISH TO FINISH!
- You are allowed to DIY MapRun either day or night.
- No PIN is required and no entry fee
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: July 24, 2020 10:00pm