- Saturday 04th Jul 2020 08:30 - 08:30 EST
- Club event
- This event has no classes
- Punching system
- Event form
- Sunshine Orienteers Club
With the continued easing of COVID-19 restrictions from 1-June in Qld, allowing state wide travel for recreation, we are continuing our socially-distanced DIY version of Night Navigation or Park Orienteering. From Sat 4-July it is on the new Old Tewantin map SOON to be PUBLISHED FOR YOU TO PRINT (See the link on this page)
- Choose the course map you need, either the 60 min or 40 min Score or 5 km Line from the Documents and Links section on this Eventor page
- Run anytime Sat am to Fri eve
- Run alone OR with immediate family OR with one or other people
- The "normal" start/finish is on the South East corner of Tewantin - Noosa Cricket Field, near the intersection of Poinciana Ave and Goodwin Street. The location is shown on the course maps.
- We recommend you install MapRunF version 4.8.8 you can "Start Anywhere"
- Load the MapRun course you want from Queensland / Sunshine Coast / Night Nav - check the name and date.
- Open the event, tap "Go to Start" and visit any control
- That control will become your Start and Finish
- The original Start/Finish will become another control number
- Remember to finish where you started.
TAKE CARE NOT TO RUN BACK THROUGH THE FINISH UNTIL YOU WISH TO FINISH!
- You are allowed to DIY NIght Nav in the daytime!
- No PIN is required and no entry fee
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: July 03, 2020 10:00pm