- Thursday 11th Jun 2020 00:00 - 00:00 EST
- Club event
- This event has no classes
- Event form
- Ugly Gully Orienteers
With the slight easing of COVID-19 restrictions we are running a socially-distanced DIY version of MapRun Parks:
This week it's - Banks Street Reserve
- We are offering a Short and a Long LINE course. Controls need to be visited in the correct order, but you can Start Anywhere (SAW). ie Start at any control on the course, and follow the order of the course back to that point.
- Maps: Maps are available to print. See the links on this page.
- Run any time Thurs morning to Sun evening
- Run alone OR with immediate family OR with one other person
- The "normal" start/finish is the power pole at the bend in Toomba Avenue.
- If you have installed MapRunF version 4.8.8 you can "Start Anywhere"
- Open the event, tap "Go to Start" and visit any control
- That control will become your Start and Finish, and then you need to go in the order of the course and return to where you started.
- The original Start/Finish will become another control on the course.
- Remember to finish where you started.
- No PIN is required
- The events are in the folder: Queensland/MapRun Park Series/...
- Look out for the Results Email on Monday.
Events are updated from the Eventor website once every 8 hours.
Event last updated: June 09, 2020 10:00pm